Friday, January 16, 2015

What the hell is up guys!!!

HAPPY 2015!!!



Holy crap Ive been gone for so long! The last time I posted was April 1st of 2014 and since then I really wanted to post some more blog entries but i dont know why I didn't. I have tons of ideas in mind! It's now 2015 and I can remember typing and putting here my new years resolution for 2014. Boy, how time flies.



Its exactly the 16th of January 2015 and from now on, I will be posting as many times as I can! Maybe twice a week or more. I really have tons of ideas I want to talk about here. Not only beauty related or any more rants about life. Lets dig in deeper. There's so much more to life than make up, not having skin problems and stupid life conflicts. 



I'm going to give you guys a sneak peek of what I have planned in my mind. First of, after this post, I will be doing a blog entry about my 2015 New Years resolution and how I will stick to it. Second, designer bags being owned by teenagers like me. I really think there are too much in this topic than it should have. Third, being organized and how to stay organized all throughout the year. Fourth, studies... how I stay focused and how I manage my time juggling social life, personal life, family life, love life and studies. Sounds pretty petty but its hard. Really hard. This is what I am going to tell you now but there are lots more. Of course I will still be doing beauty related posts, heck I might even do it for the fourth blog entry after this. 




ALSO, I traveled so much in 2014 after I posted the last blogpost I did before this. I went to 3 different countries in 2 months! It was crazy but a lot of fun!!!!! 




With all this being said, are you ready?



Are you ready for KAILEE SMITH 2.0? 


See you guys in my next blog entry. And as always, 


With love, Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment