Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Small Haul & I am going to 7107!


Hey LVDB readers! I just got home from the mall and I picked up few things and I thought I would tell it to you guys anyways!




The Body Shop Ginger (Anti-Dandruff) Shampoo
I've never actually tried this one out and I thought that I should cause it smelt so damn good and plus I have really bad dandruff right now it sucks! I know it's gross but whatever. It's my first time to have them so I'm really eager to get rid of these!




The Body Shop Almond hand & nail cream
This is a tiny little hand lotion that smells like a spa! Literally a spa. I havent tried it on so I dont know if it is moisturizing, we will see if this goes into my February favorites! We will see :)



The Body Shop BB cream
You guys know how I feel about this, you can just look at my January favorites so you remember. Bottom line is, this is some serious good stuff!



EOS lipbalm in Tangerine
Pretty basic.... I've tried lots of different flavors of the EOS lip balms, but never this cause I thought it was gonna smell disgusting. Oh well, I should try!



Lastly is the Pond's acne clear white facial wash
Loved this baby so I'm coming back!


Okay that is it for my little haul!




Next up, I AM GOING TO *7107 INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL! If you guys didnt know what this is, it's basically like Coachella but here in the Philippines! It's a 2 day music festival and there's a lot of bands, artists, and rappers who will be going there! A little spoiler, KENDRICK LAMAR will be there as well! So go ahead and check it out! I'm not sure if they still have the VIP tickets but you can try HERE! You will know all about it in that link.









That's it! I hope to see you guys at 7107 imf even though you all dont know me. Comment if you'll go though!




Disclaimer: None of the said products or brands paid me to haul or talk about their stuff! Product/s with * may either be sent to me or given by a friend! Have a good day lovelies




With love, Kailee x




No comments:

Post a Comment