Saturday, March 8, 2014

February Favorites!

Well, since February ended we gotta do our February Favorites! Wohoo! This month was not the best for me but I got to love my class so I think 1 to 10, they're an 8! Kay, I'll stop blabbering and go on with my beauty products!



Beauty favorites

Rimmel Stay Matte powder - This keeps me matte all day and I love it cause it does not get flaky on me. I actually just repurchased it 3 days ago and I really love it! I'm in the shade silky beige if you're wondering.


Milani baked blush in Luminoso - Hands down, my favorite blush of all time! Gosh, the color is perfect! It's the perfect peachy pink kinda color that's good for everyday. I would bring it to school to touch up but it's kind of thick so I don't. 


L'oreal Super Slim infallible liquid eyeliner- This stays on for forever but I wouldn't call it waterproof since it's not. I love that it's felt tip and the tip is really not that soft so I can control it fully!


Benefit Hoola bronzer - I love this bronzer cause it's easy to work with and it's not powder like the other bronzers I have!


Fashion favorites

Black Skater Dress from Pacsun (i dont think its still available though)
This is only one but i got it and I really liked it! I do not wear it very often buuut here it is!



I guess I don't have any more fashion faves soooo lets go to random ones!


Food favorites


Chewy chocolate chip cookie! Oh my gooooodness. My friend makes the best ones and I love them so much. I always eat these. And I've been trying out tons of coffee shop's cookies because I wanna find the best ones in town!


Music Favorites

I don't have any "new" songs and albums that I listen to but I just recently heard about The 1975 and I love them! I don't actually listen to bands but when I do, I just listen to The Script. Sooo, here are a few songs that I've been loving from them!



The 1975 - Chocolate


The 1975 - The City


The 1975 - Girls


^if the links get all messed up, im sorry! 



Movies/ TV Series 



2. Pretty Little Liars (is mrs.d really is A?) SEASON 1 LINK HERE


I think thats about it for my February Favorites and I'm sorry that I'm late on this but I hope you enjoyed reading! 




Disclaimer: None of the said companies paid me to talk about their stuff! All of my opinions are completely honest and I would never lie to y'all! 



With love, Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment